Fourth Grade - School Supply List
Once your child is assigned to a classroom teacher, that teacher will notify parents if there are any additional supplies necessary specific to that classroom.
- 2 Folders (Red and Green - With Fasteners)
- 4 Marble Composition Notebooks (No Spiral)
- Binder - 1 Inch
- Colored pencils
- Glue Sticks
- Clorox Wipes
- Cap erasers
Additional supplies may be needed second semester to replenish dry erase markers, glue sticks, crayons, etc. You may wish to purchase extras when school supplies are on sale over the summer and keep them at home to send in January.
We appreciate donations of supplies to share in the classroom. Here are some items that we frequently need:
- Box of facial tissue (such as Kleenex)
- Antibacterial wipes (such as Lysol)
- Hand sanitizer
- Plastic storage bags of all sizes (such as Ziploc)
- Paper Towel