Below you'll find information on how your child's teacher engages with students online. Please feel free to reach out through email should you have any questions or concerns!
Kindergarten & Early 5's
Early 5's - Mrs. West: email@example.com
Mrs. West's class Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2551113371778540/
Mrs. Stackpole: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Stackpole's class Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/222964629076453/
Mrs. Hittle: email@example.com
Mrs. Hittle's class Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/212758026597441
Mrs. Helton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Helton's class Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/
- Mr. West will be posting videos to youtube on the following channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPPmuyxKJsXZxfKmnRa7_yw?view_as=subscriber
- Reflex Math: www.reflexmath.com
- Students should log on to reflex math just about daily and work towards a "greenlight"
- If you can't log in, email me and I'll send Login information
- READ A LOT! I always encourage the students to read at home for at least 15 minutes per night, but that is on top of the 60+ minutes we read at school each day. As far as I have heard, the Perkins Library in Swartz Creek is still open.
- ReadWorks: Each student has an account that can be accessed from home using a chromebook, tablet, or smartphone. I have assigned several articles that can be accessed through Google Classroom. These assignments consist of an article/story, multiple choice questions, and written response questions. I will check the website daily. If your child completes and assignment, I will score it and provide some feedback.
- Keep a journal each day. Students could do this on paper or on Google Docs. If your child does this, please have him/her share it with me. I'd love to read it!
- Mystery Science: Why did the dinosaurs go extinct?